Sms Love Quotes

~ Wise words ~


The virtue of love isnt finding the perfect person, but by loving the imperfect
person perfectly.

dnt be afraid 2 say "i love u" 2 d 1 u luv... for wen ur ready itmyt be 2 late...
d 1 u luv may hav found d comfort of hearin it from som1 else..

If love isnt a game then why are there so many players?

u luv coz u weep.u weep coz u hurt.u hurt coz u fail.u fail coz u try.u try coz
u need.u need coz u want.u want coz u feel.u feel coz u live.u live coz u luv

have u eva notcied a heart is two upside down teardrops

Love's beautiful like butterfly when u try to catch it, it will fly away but when
u cool and silent, it will come and touch u. So wait for ur butterfly!!!!

they say true love is just round the corner i must be walking in circles

Luv is like a glass. If u break it, it’s hard to fix, And even if you manage that,
it’ll never be the same.

People say dat wen luv comes knocking on ur door let it in.But sumtimes luv
comes through a backdoor & by the time u notice its on its way out.

God gave u 2 legs to walk.2 hands to hold.2 ears to hear.2 eyes to see.But
why did he giv u only 1 Heart? Probably because He wants you to look for
the other

Should i be happy that were friends?...or sad coz thats all we'll ever be?

Some thoughts are better kept unsaid.some feelings are better kept to
urself.because love has its way of expressing itself despite the silence.

True love doesnt have a happy ending.True love doesnt have an ending!

Love is like a rose it blossoms then dies.

Dont find love.let love find you.That's why it's called falling in love coz you
dont force yourself to fall- you just do!

If you want me to fall for you- you have to give me something worth
tripping over.

love is not how u 4get but how u forgive.not how u listen but how u
understand.not what u see but what u feel & not how u let go but how u
hold on.

Love is like quicksand the deeper you fall in the harder it is to get out

It hurts 2 luv sum1 who doesnt giv u d time of day.but it hurts more wen u
realize dat sum1 u dont giv d time of day luved u & gave it up coz u luved
another

Looks may capture the eyes but it's the personality that captures the heart

love can sometimes be magic- but magic can sometimes be an ILLUSION!

*In Reality*…. The Player Isn't Actually Playing The Other Person...He's
Playing Himself...

You can close your eyes to things you dont want to see.but u cant close your
heart to things you dont want to feel.

the hardest thing to do is to watch the one you love. love somebofy else

People Fall in love not knowin y nor how.Its so special a feelin dat it doesnt
require much answers.U just love no matter how stupid u become



~ what if ~


if ur askin if id hurt u da ansa is nevaif ur askin if i luv u da ansa is 4eva.if ur askin if
i want u da ansa is i do.if ur askin wot i value most da ansa is u

if i could die early i would ask God if i could be your guardian angel, so i could wrap my
wings around you and embraces you whenever you feel alone...

if i die 2nite i go with no regrets if its in ur arms den i kno i was blessed but if ur eyes
r the last thing i see den i know the beauty heaven holds for me

If luvs a disease den im very ill.but i dont want medicine i wont take no pill.i will suffer
dis illness cos it makes me see exactly how much u mean 2 me!

If i were a tear in ur eye i wood roll down onto ur lips.But if u were a tear in my eye i
wood never cry as i wood be afraid 2 lose u!

If Love & Friendship could be brought or sold as if they were Stocks & Shares.those
wise enough to invest in you SEXY would all be millionaires!!!

If water was a kiss id send u the sea.if a hug was 1 leaf id send u a tree if luv were
forever id send u eternity!

If i rote ur name in d sky wind wood blow it away.if i rote ur name in d sea waves wood
wash it away.But ur name is engravd in my heart where nothin can touch it!

if u love me like u told me please be careful wiv my heart- u can take it jus dont break
it or my world will fall appart

If a kiss was a raindrop i'd send u showers.if a hug was a second i'd send u hours.if a
smile was water i'd send u a sea.if love was a person i'd send u me!



~ special ~


Sweet as a rose bud bright as a star cute as a kitten thats what u are.bundles of joy
sunshine and fun you are everything i luv all rolled into 1

Thought of u 2day,dats not new,thought of u yesterday + da day b4 2, ill think of u
2mor + my whole life thru & ill think of u 4eva coz i think da world of U

I have liked many but loved very few.yet no-one has been as sweet as u.I'd stand
and wait in the worlds longest queue.just for the pleasure of a moment with u.

A special smile a special face.a special someone i cant replace.i luv u i always will.uve
filled a space no one can fill!

Girl ur clever girl ur smart.girl ur like a work of art.girl ur sexy girl ur fine.d only thing
u aint is mine!

i luv ur eyes i luv ur smile.i cherish ur ways i adore ur style.Wot can i say?ur 1of a
kind & 24/7 ur on my mind!

As I lie awake in my bed.All sorts of thought run through my head,Like why do I love
u as much as I do.den I realise its because u r u!

there was an headcount of angels in heaven,pandemonium strucked discoverin dat an
angel is missin,pls call heaven &tell dem ure safe wit me,my sweet angel

I believe that God above created u for me to luv.he picked you out from all the rest
cos he knew id luv you the best!

I love so much my heart is sure.As time goes on I love you more,Your happy
smile.Your loving face No1 will ever take your place



~ Skema ~



I asked an angel 2 watch over u, but he back sooner than xpected!i asked y?He said
"an angel doesnt need 2 watch over an angel!"

What's the difference between pleasure and torture? Pleasure is thinking of you &
torture is thinking of you too much.

When u feel alone jsut look at the spaces between ur fingers remeber that in those
spaces u can c my fingers locked with urs 4ever!!!

I opened my purse and found it empty.i reached in 2 my pocket and found a few
coins then i searched my heart and found u!dats wen i realised how rich i am

uv been called b4 cupids court 4 stealin my heart.trespassin in my dreams & robin
me of my senses.uv been sentened 2 a lifetime wiv me- how do u plead?

1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.1st
time i kiss u i was scared to luv u.but now dat i luv u im scared 2 lose u!

I have a little angel flying around with a hammer, each person she hits get a little
bit of my love...I hope she beats the hell out of you...!

To live dis life i need a heartbeat.to have a heartbeat i need a heart.to have heart i
need happiness.to have happiness i need u!

i asked God 4 a rose & he gave me a garden.i ask God 4 a drop of water & he gave
me an ocean.i asked God 4 an angel &he gave me u!

Why do birds fall from da sky everytime u walk by? why do stars fall from da sky?
cause like me they want 2 b near u!

One day u'll ask me: "whats more important to u- me or ur life?" ill say "my life"
and u'll go and leave without even knowing that u are my life



~ dream ~


Ur only mine wen i dream.wen i wake i wanna scream.ur not mine im all alone.i
can only text u on my fone.do dreams lie or r dey true-i hope so cos babes i want u!
If dreams werent dreams & dreams came true i woodnt b here id b wiv
u.Distance is 1 thing dat keeps us apart.But ull always remain in my heart!

Y do we close our eyes wen we sleep- wen we dream, wen we kiss?dis is
becoz the most precious thing in the world is unseen.Wen i close my eyes i c u!

Dream a dream 2nite as u sleep.smile a smile 2morrow that u may keep.may
all of ur dreams and wishes come true cause i could`nt find a better friend like u!

Somewhere, Some1 Dreams Of Ur Smile & Finds Ur Presence In Life So
WorthWhile.So When ur Lonely,Remembr Its True dat Some1, SomeWhere,Is
Thinkin Of U


~ true ~


i wish i was ur blanket,i wish i was ur bed, i wish i was ur pillow underneath ur head,i
wanna b around u,i wanna hold u tight, & b the lucky person who kisses u goodnite

8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning... i love you

Uve won my luv now I luv u.This heart of mine I give 2 u.So keep it safe as i have
done.For u have 2 and i have none!

There are a million stars and a million dreams, you are the only star for me, the
only dream i dream

i dont have the measels, i am not confined to bed, asperin wont help coz i aint my
head, i dont have back ache or the flu, its more serious...i am missin u!

Ull always be mine 4 now & 4ever.Ull always be mine 4 u r my treasure.Ull always
be mine please tell me its true.Please be mine 4ever ill always luv u

There are Tulips in my garden,there are Tulips in the park.but nothing is more be
beautiful then our two lips meeting in the dark!

one day the moon sed 2 me, if your lover makes you cry why dont you leave your
lover.. i looked at the moon n replied would you every leave your sky?

I love 3 things! The sun, the moon and U! The sun for the day, the moon for the
night and you forever!

if i died or travelled far, i'd write ur name on every star,so everyone could look
up & see, dat u mean the world 2 me

Wantin u is easy missin u is hard.Wishin u was wiv me wrapped up in my
arms.Constantly think of u wen we r apart.Ive got the padlock u hav the key to
my heart

How can u tell the rain not 2 fall wen clouds exist?How can u tell the leaves not
2 fall wen the wind exists?How can u tell me not 2 fall in love wen u exist?

Accidents do happen.i slip- i trip- i stumble- i fall & usually i dont care at all.but
now i dont know what to do cos i slipped and fell in love with u

Love is like a golden chain that links our hearts together and if you ever break
that chain youll break my heart 4ever!xxx

When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don't wonder why,
just make a wish. Trust me, it will come true, because I did it and I found you

True luv is hard 2 find.Special 1-1 of a kind.But the luv inside of me is true.It
appeared the day i met you!

It takes 2 to tango.2 to kiss.2 to talk & remenisce.so many good things cum in
2 & one of those things is me & u!

U say u luv me & want 2 hold me tight.those words run thru my head day &
nite.i dreamt u held me & made me see dat 4ever 2gether we wood be!

1000 words 1 cood say.1000 wishes 1 cood pray.1000 miles legs cood walk.
1000 sounds a mouth cood talk.1000 times ill b true.1000 ways 2 say i luv u!

Ive got ur bak & uve got mine.ill help u out netime.2 see u hurt 2 see u cry.makes
me weep & wanna die.ill b right here til d end.cos ur my luv & my bestfriend


You can fall from a bridge, you can fall from above, but the best way of falling,
is falling in love!

There are 3 steps to happy happiness: 1 you. 2 me. 3 our hearts 4 eternity!



~ cute ~


saw sumthing in da shop window 2day.It was stunning sexy cute beautiful
& adorable.I was supposed 2buy it4u till i realised it was my own REFLECTION


Sweet as a rose bud bright as a star cute as a kitten thats what u are.bundles
of joy sunshine and fun you are everything i luv all rolled into 1


Smiles 'n' Tears, Giggles 'n' Laughs, Late nite calls 'n' Cute fotographs, ill b rite
here till da day of ma death best friends forever till ma very last breath!!


I can't txt u roses or fax u my heart, id email u kisses but we'd still be apart. I luv
u 2 pieces n just wish u'd c, dat I care 4 u so much cus u mean d world to me


Ur cute gorgeous fine & dandy.really sexy u make me randy.ur good wiv ur mouth
& also in bed …oops sorry wrong number 4get wot I said!



~ kiss ~


There’s a kiss 2 say I luv u, there’s a kiss 2 say its true, But the kiss I luv
the best is the one I got from u!

A peach is a peach.a plum is a plum.a kiss aint a kiss unless its wiv
tongues.so open ur mouth & close ur eyes & give ur tongue some exercise

Kissing you baby is my dream.Im the strawberry & ur the cream.Handle me
gently keep me real keen.U & i together babes is passion so extreme!

wot kisses mean!KISS ON HAND=i adore u KISS ON CHEEK=lets b friends
KISS ON NECK=i want u KISS ON LIPS=i luv u KISS ANYWHERE ELSE=...lets
not get carried away!

Kisses blown r kisses wasted.kisses rnt kisses unless they r tasted.kisses
spread germs and germs r hated.but u can kiss me baby im vaccinated


~ valentines ~


8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning... i love you


I am opening an emotional bank account for u sweetheart,so deposit your love
in it and you will get the interest
if i could die early i would ask God if i could be your guardian angel, so i could
wrap my wings around you and embraces you whenever you feel alone...

it is hard to talk when your in love because when i look into your beautiful i get
my breath taken away

R.for red ,red for blood ,blood for heart, heart for love, love for u ,u for me,
me is u , I love u

Ur my strength, My luv, My heart.Ur luvn touch i long 4 so mch,Ur voice so
softly dat whispers i'm ur's 4ever b mine my baby "I LOVE U"

ill drop a tear drop into the ocean & the day i find that tear drop is the day
i stop loving u!

baby i have an addiction problem.people say i shud go to rehab but I
always tell the m i dont wanna go cause im addicted to ... YOU

one day the moon sed 2 me, if ur lover makes u cry why dont you leave ur
lover.. i looked at the moon n replied would u every leave ur sky?

When u feel alone just look at the spaces between ur fingers remeber that
in those spaces u can c my fingers locked with urs 4ever!!!

there was an headcount of angels in heaven, pandemonium strucked
discoverin dat an angel is missing, pls call heaven & tell dem ur safe wit me,
my sweet angel

I am in da emergency room now talk'n to da doctor he says it doesn't look
good he says I am going to die... If I ever stop loving YOU!



~ break up ~


If I get scared,wld u hold me tight?If I make a mistake,wld u make it rite?If I build
a fire,wld u watch over e flame?If I say i miss u,wld u feel e same?

My eyes R hurting coz I can't C U, My arms R empty coz I can't hold U, My lips R cold
coz I can't kiss U but, My heart is breaking coz I'm not with U!

i heard someone whisper ur name, but when i turned around to c who it was, i notice
i was alone, then i realize it was my heart telling me that i miss u.

4getn u is hard 2 do, 4gtn me is up2 u, 4gt me not, 4gt me neva, but don’t 4get,
we’re gr8 2gether

I luv u & u luv me,I fought it was easy as ABC,u made me upset,u made me hurt,u
neva tried, i new it woodnt work u didnt think,u didnt c,I really thought it was ment 2 b

sending you a hug to ease your stress.a kiss to make you smile and my heart to say
i'm thinking of u. i miss you

among ur frens i care 4 u da most, among ur frens i lov u da most, among ur frens u
hurt me d most coz....i know dats all im 2 u... among ur frens

Luv will fly if held too lightly.Love will die if held too tightly.How should I hold u.How do
I know if I'm still keeping you or I'm letting go...

Luv can be bad,it can treat u lik dirt.Theres always a risk of u getting hurt.Luv is
restless & luv is a flirt.Luv has places to go and people to hurt.

It only takes a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone & a day to
love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone

i hide my tears when i say your name but the pain in my heart is stil the same.though
i smile and seem carefree theres no1 who misses u more than me!!

ONCE PEOPLE TOLD ME LOVE IS TRUE, I DIDNT B-LEAVE IT TILL I FOUND YU,
NOW DAT U GONE, IM GOING KRAYZIE,I WISH U WUZ HERE N TELL ME "I LOVE BABY"

Wot u see as truth wot u see as lies remember that true friendship never dies.although
we may change & drift apart,ill always value u deep within my heart!

I miss u wen ur far away.I think about u every nite & day.Even if we cant b 2gether.I
will miss u now & forever!

i luved u once u luved me not.i luved u twice but i 4got.u neva luv me u neva will but
even so i luv u still.

Weve gone our own way our lives grew apart & weve made a life wiv another.but
despite of how far apart we grew 2 me there still is no other!

Remember me and bare in mind A faithful girl is hard to find This is always good and
true So dont go changing old for new!

i no u think dat u broke my heart but i knew ur game rite from da start. i saw ur game
and played it 2 so look here playa da jokes on u!

So btween da miles & btween da years ts inevitable but its true.dat seasons may
change & people may change but my heart always belonged 2 u!

Wen life changes & we go our separate wayz.u will still be in my heart til my dyin dayz.i
tell no lie dis is true.da world has nva seen a freind like u.

I'd climd the highest mountain.I'd swim the ocean blue I'd do anything at all my dear-
Just to get away from you.

As we go on we rememba all d times we had 2gether.&as our life changes cum whateva
we will still be "friends forever"

Ur the one i love.the one I need.but bad mistakes Ive done indeed.in search for forgivness
and happyness too.I want to say that I love u

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Citer blue ?? yer ker ???

Makna Di Sebalik E-Mail Addr....